Update 27/01/2018 - Recent Playtest feedback
In the last weeks, I got a couple of people to playtest my game and give me some honest and valuable feedback. I have also been busy working more in an opticians and its a challenge to balance gamedev and work. Therefore, I aim to post updates once a week or at the very least once a fortnight.
I will be working on the following aspects of my game (not necessarily in chronological order):
- Make the GUI easier to navigate and understand.
- In-game buttons need to be more visible
- Polishing settings menu
- Reskining the introductory console and make it more simpler
- Improving game-play controls.
- Creating an in-depth tutorial of gameplay mechanics.
As of yet, I couldn't find time to work on this prototype but watch this space!
Get KLOBOOM - Collision Based Puzzle Game
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.